Your First Visit
Getting Ready for Your Visit
We will do everything we can to make your visit both comfortable and pleasant. If you are a new patient you will need to fill in a patient registration form before you come in to the office. You may download this form from our web site If you have a fax we can also fax a new patient questionnaire to you. Taking time to fill this form prior to your appointment saves you precious waiting time.
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- Insurance information and card
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- A referral from your doctor, your medical history and reasons for referral to us. Please remember that we need as much medical information as possible from your referring physician to make your visit meaningful.
- Any and all x-rays films
- A list of your current medications
- Check book or a credit or debit card for your co-payments.
- Bring someone you trust who can also listen while the doctor discusses the treatment options with you.
- Bring a list of questions that you may want to ask the doctor. You will have ample time to ask the doctor all these questions after he has finished explaining everything to you.
Download Patient Forms
Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
Please note that it may take up to 7 days to complete your forms. Forms are usually completed after surgery. Also note that fee for completion of forms is 25 dollars. Work release letters do not require any charges.
Please have your pharmacy fax all prescription refills. It may take up to 24 to 48 hours for prescription refills. Pain killers are usually not prescribed 90 days after surgery. If you have not been seen within the last 30 days, you will have to be reevaluated before any further prescriptions are given.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
A 24 hour notice is required for any appointment cancellation. Otherwise you may incur a $50 appointment cancellation fee.
We accept almost all insurances including Medicare & Medicaid. If you do not have insurance or have insurance without any out of network benefits, we will still try to help you and do our best to provide you with excellent care. Please read our financial policy above.
Preventing Fraud & Abuse
We have implemented Red Flag Rules to prevent fraud & abuse. Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID for your visit so that we may protect your identity.
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.